MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Does it come in Carbon??.....if so....count me in for one too!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Hell, I invented that years ago......'cept I use a belt sander on the tires and knee pucks. More realistic......

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
I want one too. Posing is really tough without the indicators to back it up.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hate to be ignorant but what is the dust mask for?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hell, I invented that years ago......'cept I use a belt sander on the tires and knee pucks. More realistic......
I have actually seen real life posts on the Suzuki forums from people who asked about angle grinding away the chicken strips on their tyres

Squids :wtf:

·
Registered
847 Posts
What is a SQUID?
Does it refer to the quick burst of speed exhibited by these marine cephalopods? Followed by sudden changes in direction, hmm jepers I need to modify my riding style. However, here in Miami, these are survival tactics considering the White Sharks that are cruising the roadways!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
What is a SQUID?
Squids are the people you see riding with just a helmet.

As you are in sunny Miami, these would be the guys in shorts, singlet, thongs and i am sure you have a lot of them lol.

Most of the time they are on Gixers.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Love your avatar she's soo hot!

Oh, so it is not acceptable to ride in sandals, I did not get the memo. I am missing some toenails though, jaja

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Squids are the people you see riding with just a helmet.

As you are in sunny Miami, these would be the guys in shorts, singlet, thongs and i am sure you have a lot of them lol.

Most of the time they are on Gixers.

The squids around here forego the helmet also. Whats the use of having a cool bike, if you can't be seen on it?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Hate to be ignorant but what is the dust mask for?
LOL well since it was invented by a Brute rider. I think its like a dog funnel keeps things out of their mouths while they are working on different things than the norm:smoking:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
The squids around here forego the helmet also. Whats the use of having a cool bike, if you can't be seen on it?:rolleyes:
LOL

I forgot some states in the US are no helmet states.

I squidded once in Summer for a 2km ride 10yrs ago on my FZR600. It was awesome :yo:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts