MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7,701 Posts
WOW they are going to have some very nice cars. So tell me Chris, which one will bring the most and which one do you want the most?

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW they are going to have some very nice cars. So tell me Chris, which one will bring the most and which one do you want the most?
In my opinion the 1964 250 LM will fetch the highest bid. Andrew you know I stopped counting after realising I need at least 18 of those cars :)

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
hahah gold chris

·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Thanks Ian. Yes I was lucky enough to get what I wanted
Ooh, you can't just dangle that out there like that :stickpoke watcha get? I like people getting what they want, even if I might be (more than) just a little envious .....

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Randy if I spent what I did on 2" the men in white coats would be looking for me (with a straightjacket).
Besides I didn't see any girls with 3 tits at the auction so I just concentrated on the cars :)
Now....that's a good come back. Not that I expected anything less. :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Ooh, you can't just dangle that out there like that.....
That's what those extra 2" are for. :naughty:

Be patient Moose......and pay attention. That info will leak out at some point....you just gotta be on your toes to catch it.

·
Administrator
18,872 Posts
I haven't seen one of those 1967 Toyota 2000GT come up for sale in years.. Very rare car, with only just over 350 cars ever made of this model..

You do know that car was entirely built for Toyota by Yamaha?? Yamaha has one in their museum in Iwata.

It was the project that convinced Yamaha to leave car making to others, although they supplied Toyota with engines for years (and Ford).
Some of the best older Toyota engines were Yamaha. :smoking:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts