MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
The eimates on the 900 Benelli's are mad ! New 900 is £5999 on the road. New 900RS is £6995 on the road and a new 900 SE ia £10,495 on the road. So quite why a used one would be 2 x UK retail is beyond me.

A

·
Registered
576 Posts
£50.000 for a drum brake sport is about spot on at the moment. Nearly £10.000 for a 125 Centomila is unbelievable, it's tyres must have been full of class A drugs or something!! As most of the other classics sold for what i would expect i just don't understand it.

Dorian.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
£50.000 for a drum brake sport is about spot on at the moment. Nearly £10.000 for a 125 Centomila is unbelievable, it's tyres must have been full of class A drugs or something!! As most of the other classics sold for what i would expect i just don't understand it.

Dorian.
:laughing: :laughing:Damn you Dorian, I settled down to see what had been posted overnight, I had a mouth full of coffee & almost spat it all over my screen as I laughed out loud! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Damn I just looked again & noticed that those prices are exclusive of the buyers 17% premuim & VAT!!!!! - in the words of JSM & I quote: :jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
Holy mother of God.. Those prices are strong..

£200K for a 1958 Porsche 356A Carrera GS Coupé ... That's basically a Beetle with flash body work ...:jsm:

I thought the Brutale America was reasonable, considering the kit was worth £2500 when new..

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Dorian.

Dorian,

£10.000 is a very fair price for a Centomila :naughty:

That being said, I'm going to check my tyres now.

·
2,156 Posts
Damn I just looked again & noticed that those prices are exclusive of the buyers 17% premuim & VAT!!!!! - in the words of JSM & I quote: :jsm::jsm::jsm:
Dear Rob,
As you are well aware, there is a Forum, user limit on the use of the Eeek and you have quite cleverly incorporated the maximum in the guise of a quote :)naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:) this is just a reminder that had you accidently clicked on 1 x extra then you would have contravened the .NET Eeek user act, ratified 2006 :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: :jsm:
Cheers
:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Hi Rob.

Welcome back btw:)

Dorian.
Thanks Dorian, I'd love to say I'm glad to be back but I would be lying :laughing: I am getting too old to come back from holidays -I've told Lou I have a feeling the next one will be for keeps :smoking:

Dear Rob,
As you are well aware, there is a Forum, user limit on the use of the Eeek and you have quite cleverly incorporated the maximum in the guise of a quote :)naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:) this is just a reminder that had you accidently clicked on 1 x extra then you would have contravened the .NET Eeek user act, ratified 2006 :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: :jsm:
Cheers
:jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

Darn, second time I've been called on that! I'll keep working on :eek: etiquette - fear not dear JSM I am not accustomed to failure - proper :eek: usage is with my grasp I can sense it :smoking:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Holy mother of God.. Those prices are strong..

£200K for a 1958 Porsche 356A Carrera GS Coupé ... That's basically a Beetle with flash body work ...:jsm:

I thought the Brutale America was reasonable, considering the kit was worth £2500 when new..

Well back John, hope you are feeling better :)

Although those prices are making me feel a little :lightning GFC anyone :confused:

·
2,156 Posts
Thanks Dorian, I'd love to say I'm glad to be back but I would be lying :laughing: I am getting too old to come back from holidays -I've told Lou I have a feeling the next one will be for keeps :smoking:

Darn, second time I've been called on that! I'll keep working on :eek: etiquette - fear not dear JSM I am not accustomed to failure - proper :eek: usage is with my grasp I can sense it :smoking:
R, there are a number of Eeek rehab centres located in and around Sydney in the advent of re offending:naughty::naughty::naughty::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm::jsm:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Wow! My '55 TR with complete provenance including log-book and IoM TT winner former-owner could parley into a nice price someday.....!

*sigh*

I think I'll just keep riding around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts