MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was always going to happen eventually. The OEM mirrors on the F3 are now completely useless. Searched for combo set and found the Rizomas.

I wanted to deal with an Australian distributor but they wanted twice the price that I sourced them for. Any wonder folks shop elsewhere?

Reactions: Pug

·
Registered
36 Posts
The special Aussie dealers will also list items as "in stock" but when you check you get "that'll take 2-3 weeks to order from overseas" - yeah, why bother.

I bought some Rizoma style mirrors from China on ebay for A$50. A small part of the metal work is a bit rough - fine for Brutale - maybe not pretty enough for an F3?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I have these mirrors on my Brutale. Great improvement all around, but the price is steep, $600 USD. I can actually see outside my shoulders now, so if that saved me from a crash, I guess the price was worth it. I also had to purchase the adapter plug kit as well. The plug on the mirrors didn't match the plug on the wiring harness .

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have these mirrors on my Brutale. Great improvement all around, but the price is steep, $600 USD. I can actually see outside my shoulders now, so if that saved me from a crash, I guess the price was worth it. I also had to purchase the adapter plug kit as well. The plug on the mirrors didn't match the plug on the wiring harness .
I got lucky and paid $490 AUD for the pair including adapters and postage. Carpi Moto.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Do you have any pics?

Im looking at these Rizoma mirrors for my Brutale, and wondered if they are easy to fit and a good improvement of view over the stock mirrors ?

http://www.evolutionbike.it/mvagustastore/index.php/bs306ab.html

·
Super Moderator
22,501 Posts
Here they are on my 1090RR

DSCN0877r.jpg

DSCN0881r.jpg

DSCN0885r.jpg

DSCN0888r.jpg

DSCN0889r.jpg

·
Registered
548 Posts
thanks, they look great, an almost factory look, but better quality

·
Super Moderator
22,501 Posts
...and they work very well!

·
Registered
15 Posts
The special Aussie dealers will also list items as "in stock" but when you check you get "that'll take 2-3 weeks to order from overseas" - yeah, why bother.

I bought some Rizoma style mirrors from China on ebay for A$50. A small part of the metal work is a bit rough - fine for Brutale - maybe not pretty enough for an F3?
As the General Manager of Rizoma USA and new to this forum I can't help but respond. Please EVERYONE, 90% of ALL products sold on eBay are FAKE COPIES of Rizoma products. I just bought my first MV a Brutale 1090RR Corsa and will be running our Volce L mirrors. Our quality is outstanding you won't be disappointed getting authentic parts from a dealer. :)

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
As the General Manager of Rizoma USA and new to this forum I can't help but respond. Please EVERYONE, 90% of ALL products sold on eBay are FAKE COPIES of Rizoma products. I just bought my first MV a Brutale 1090RR Corsa and will be running our Volce L mirrors. Our quality is outstanding you won't be disappointed getting authentic parts from a dealer. :)
Welcome to the forum Freddy. I am relatively new here myself. I have your grips, levers, brake and clutch masters on my F4RR. Love them and they are no doubt high quality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts