MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a bit of a retard moment with the fuses and my inability to read Italian, it's all done.

Stock

Rizomas

homebrew fender eliminator close up

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Nice work...love the plate combo too !!!

@number2 (George, for future reference, you can just use the edit option to update your own post)

Cheers

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So just a short update on the Rizomas.

HOLY SHIT

1000% worth the upgrade. Hard pill to swallow at a bit over $500, but the difference is huge!

1) more adjustability over the stock mirrors for optimal placement.
2) blue tint like on Mercedes, I was skeptical of it at first, nay a bit disappointed, but they are awesome. Much better clarity in what you can see.
3) Zero vibration. Yes so they actually are usable to see things when going more than 30mph. The stock ones are like they are being held by Michael J Fox.
4) (I'll put this in since it is a bit better) Bright LED signal built in, much brighter than stock.

If you are on the fence, get off. Save your pennies and DOOO eEEEET

·
Registered
375 Posts
That's the update I was looking for - thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
The only downside to the Rizomas are the terrible mounting plinths.They look very cheap and the foam slips from under them (best to glue them to the plinths) also they put some weird loading on the fairing and over tightening them can damage the fairings.

But all the above comments are vaild. You can see behind you, clearly, with no vibration and the turn signals are super bright.

Great mod (especially if they only cost you £180)! I've had them for about 2-3 years and wouldn't

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ohhh I wish my garage was as tidy as that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts