MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a set of these for my F3 - the original mirrors are for comedy value only. You can see there is *something* behind you, but no clue what it is.

The mirrors are pricey though. I bought them from Motoblouz who give a 10% discount on your first purchase, which, at the cost of these was well worth it.

I hemmed and hawed about what colour but am pleased with the silver / black. I think they look a heap better than the original.

Fitting took about 40mins- 30mins for the first and 10mins for the second, and was very straightforwards. I bought the additional wiring convertors.

Included were all the resistors you need, and you even end up with spares (might be useful if you fit rear LEDs too).

After fitting I can report that there is *no* shake on the mirrors, you can see behind you at all speeds (tested on a closed road m'lud).

The glass is blue tinted but you get used to it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wires run down inside the fairing stay -there is stacks of space in there. I'll take a pic if you wish - but I just stuffed them in there with the excess wiring. The rizoma wires with the adapters etc are about 12" longer. It all tucks away nicely.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts