MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Batman comes to mind. :)

So you can't see shit but can you see more than the stock mirrors?

Looks like you need to move those bar ends back into the bar too ... Or put the stock ones back on.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Batman comes to mind. :)

So you can't see shit but can you see more than the stock mirrors?

Looks like you need to move those bar ends back into the bar too ... Or put the stock ones back on.
Actually for my size / riding position, I can see better with the stock mirrors than these. The Brembo MC's will not mount up to the stock mirrors.

I had the CRG barend mirrors, but didn't like them.
These motovation barends accomodates for CRG barend mirrors, I'm going to get the ones that don't have the extra space.

In fact I'll be selling these in the forsale section.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Actually for my size / riding position, I can see better with the stock mirrors than these. The Brembo MC's will not mount up to the stock mirrors.

I had the CRG barend mirrors, but didn't like them.
These motovation barends accomodates for CRG barend mirrors, I'm going to get the ones that don't have the extra space.

In fact I'll be selling these in the forsale section.
I also have the CRG with Motovation setup but I think I would prefer the stockers' viewing position better.

I heard that the Rizoma Limit Naked mirrors work better than the stockers, in terms of both having less vibration and better rear views but I have yet to check em out in person. They are not exactly cheap so I'd hate to buy em and find out that I don't like em and have to sell them for a loss. :blah:

·
Registered
917 Posts
I also have the CRG with Motovation setup but I think I would prefer the stockers' viewing position better.

I heard that the Rizoma Limit Naked mirrors work better than the stockers, in terms of both having less vibration and better rear views but I have yet to check em out in person. They are not exactly cheap so I'd hate to buy em and find out that I don't like em and have to sell them for a loss. :blah:
I have 'em, like 'em alot. View and vibration much improved over stock.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think they look sweet. The styling reminds me of the gas tank's top down view.

I have the Rizoma Reverse Retros. I put them on the stock barends but since they use a rubber securement in the handlebar they still vibrated. I ended up removing all the bar locator pins on all the controls and shifted all my controls inward. Then I had room to have the Rizomas grip half on the handlebar and half on the barend. The view is much better no vibrations and i still retain the stock bar width.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts