MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
They Look Really Good. What Did U Do With The Turn Signals? My Bike Also. What Kind Of Exhaust Is That? How Did It Change Performance?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They Look Really Good. What Did U Do With The Turn Signals? My Bike Also. What Kind Of Exhaust Is That? How Did It Change Performance?
Front turn signals landed on the lamp (see picture) This is MV Corse titanium shorty, comes with race ECU - and it changed the bike big time
IMG_2477.jpg

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
looks great,love the look,will post my pics when my crg arrow mirrors arrive from motovision,it was a tos up between your mirrors or the crg.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks great,love the look,will post my pics when my crg arrow mirrors arrive from motovision,it was a tos up between your mirrors or the crg.

Please do...I was also looking at CRG...would be interesting to compare

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was wondering also how much louder is the shorty. how muc wider are your bars now than stock?
Shorty is much louder than stock...I can't imagine taking out Db killer, I would probably get assassinated by neighbors. But the sounds is absolutely the best sound I have ever heard, hands down...deep, yet screaming. Love it. Please don't tell my wife.

Bars are not more than 1/3" (1cm) wider than normal...maybe even less. Motovation bar ends +mirrors add perfect weight and eliminate most of the vibrations.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Really like the changes you've made....and those bar-ends looks super cool !! :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
front end looks great and something I would consider doing as well....can you tell me how much it cost you and would the guys send the items to Scotland, UK.....Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
front end looks great and something I would consider doing as well....can you tell me how much it cost you and would the guys send the items to Scotland, UK.....Thanks

Thanks!
You can check all the prices on motovationusa.com, Roland (owner) is a great guy, driving F4 and o mvagusta.net member (Cazadore) send him PM about shipping to Scotland.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What were differences between the Motivation bar ends ($90) and the Rizoma bar ends ($33)--besides price? What encouraged you to get the Motivation bar ends? With the new mirrors (which BTW look absolutely great!), is it possible to actually see more than one's arms as with the stock mirrors? Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What were differences between the Motivation bar ends ($90) and the Rizoma bar ends ($33)--besides price? What encouraged you to get the Motivation bar ends? With the new mirrors (which BTW look absolutely great!), is it possible to actually see more than one's arms as with the stock mirrors? Thanks!
Weight. Motovation barends are 345g and I was looking to add more weight and reduce the vibrations, this is why I started the whole project...and I like the design with indentation for mirrors. I am not sure I get wider picture than stock mirrors, but they are not vibrating at all so I can actually see something.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Weight. Motovation barends are 345g and I was looking to add more weight and reduce the vibrations, this is why I started the whole project...and I like the design with indentation for mirrors. I am not sure I get wider picture than stock mirrors, but they are not vibrating at all so I can actually see something.
Did you find the heavier weights did the job? Did it help reduce hand fatigue or "tingles" on longer rides?

I've been considering these bar ends for that purpose exactly.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Let me start by saying I called Motovation and they were really great. Once I provided the year and model, they told me exactly what I needed and provided part numbers. I was getting tired of the vibration. I purchased the Rizoma bar ends and mirrors (Prototype Naked Universal Mirror). I was really pleased with both products. I could actually see out of the mirrors. With the bar ends, I could tell there was a difference, but it was very subtle. Where I noticed it was on longer rides. I realized my hands weren't killing me. One thing I need to point out is that the quality and finish of these products are Excellent. I went with the stainless steel bar ends and black/carbon mirrors.

Maybe one of the techy guys here could better explain, but I don't have any vibration issues with the F4, as I do with the Brutale.

It appears which mirrors you choose comes down to preference. I've seen many comments on here where people are happy with bar-end mirrors. For me, I don't like the look, but to each his own. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did you find the heavier weights did the job? Did it help reduce hand fatigue or "tingles" on longer rides?

I've been considering these bar ends for that purpose exactly.
Yes. I did couple of 200miles trips before and was forced to de-stress my hands every hour. Now I am yet to hit the point of fatigue (which I am sure will come) with 300miles+ rides. I am very happy with results

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Let me start by saying I called Motovation and they were really great. Once I provided the year and model, they told me exactly what I needed and provided part numbers. I was getting tired of the vibration. I purchased the Rizoma bar ends and mirrors (Prototype Naked Universal Mirror). I was really pleased with both products. I could actually see out of the mirrors. With the bar ends, I could tell there was a difference, but it was very subtle. Where I noticed it was on longer rides. I realized my hands weren't killing me. One thing I need to point out is that the quality and finish of these products are Excellent. I went with the stainless steel bar ends and black/carbon mirrors.

Maybe one of the techy guys here could better explain, but I don't have any vibration issues with the F4, as I do with the Brutale.

It appears which mirrors you choose comes down to preference. I've seen many comments on here where people are happy with bar-end mirrors. For me, I don't like the look, but to each his own. Good luck with your decision.
+1

1 - 19 of 19 Posts