MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 910R last week. I'm getting use to the stock mirrors, but i'm looking for a mirror that won't vibrate like the stockers. can anyone give me some feedback on rizoma dynamic & or logic mirrors. Do they vibrate and are they any easyer to see out of.

·
Registered
417 Posts
i have the logic,i got them because the stock ones were useless,these are slightly better not a lot though,elbows still in the way.But they do look better,imo.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have the Rizoma Limit mirrors. They look very similar to stock, give a similar but much more solid view--but are stupid expensive. I love 'em and don't regret spending the money.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just rode my second hand brutale 910S...!! WOOOWW!!! So coool!! but i am so SHOCKED about the mirrors!! I see NOTHING!! Am I to tall (6'4''?) Any tricks? Or do i have to change them??
have a great ride! :)

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
I'm 6'4", and as with just about every other bike I need to dip my head and move my elbows. Perhaps because I've always had to do this I've 'managed' with the stock mirrors so far. Anyway, I don't think it's the position that's the problem, it's the little man behind them who shakes them all the time. All I can ever see is fuzz, so I'm getting to be an expert at quick head checks now!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Sventekoz :)

Thx for the input! :) Gee, means i'll have to excercise, huh..! ;) The point is the brutale is too....brutal to look away from the car in front of you..!! ;))

Hi Fazer6,

so the logic! :) any website?

Thx so much and have a brutal day! :)

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
I got them from Casoli Moto in AU, took about a month, but emoto has them now, so that should be easier.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the help, i going to order the rizom dynamic mirrors, very similar to the logic, just slightly different mirror shape.

fazer6,

your bike looks sweet. Does your emoto windscreen give much wind protection & can you take it off with litte trouble. I'm looking for a windscreen i can put on for long rides & take off for short rides.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts