MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what arrived today :D ... and thanks to Ackers I've got the correct wiring too!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, they came packaged with the indicators themselves... I haven't looked closely at the markings, but looks like two different values of resistors are packed with each indicator.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
742 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will do... I already think they suit the bike very well indeed, but am just trying to sort out my Evotech tail tidy at the moment with the Dremel (plate bracket was too big for my plate)

·
Registered
181 Posts
interesting they went right on my B4, no resistors needed. They do come with 4 and the package though.
That's good to hear I've ordered the action. You didn't have any issues as you changed LED for LED, I suspect VeeTee will be changing from standard bulbs to LED so he will need resistors.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That must be a pretty small plate then? ;)
Not by much ;) The problem was the unit I was supplied doesn't look like the ones Evotech sell now?!?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's good to hear I've ordered the action. You didn't have any issues as you changed LED for LED, I suspect VeeTee will be changing from standard bulbs to LED so he will need resistors.
Yes... I used the resistors included with the Rizoma Indi's. :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
That´s funny - I´ve mounted rizoma indicators like those too, at the same time as the HID xenon, from rizoma. Can´t wait to see them working!! Will post the pics when the bike is ready to go! :hump:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts