MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I noticed this a few times at speeds that are considered high for the rivale (~110-120mph)

Has anyone installed a steering damper or is it suspension adjustment?, I tried to soften the suspension a little to see whether it would improve, i havent noticed a difference . i havent messed with the preload as of yet

Tire is not worn, bike is practically still new (got about 1100miles so far)

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
In my case (brutale) it calmed down when I increased the front rebound damping. I run it almost at the max now. Too soft compression at the back might give you problems too. Just trying to keep the front wheel firmly in contact with the ground. I know - wrong bike :)

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
I have it on my Brutale, but this is only on full throttle high rev above 200 kph.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I feel it at times if my grip on the bars is too tight. Relax your arms and see if it goes away.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I feel it at times if my grip on the bars is too tight. Relax your arms and see if it goes away.
Yup, tighter grip/stiff arms normally goes hand in hand with high speed. Tuck right in, bend over so you dont feel reliant on your hands/arms for security/stability.

All things being fine, the bike would want to ride perfectly stable, the thing that normally upsets it is the rider itself.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts