MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Rivale is still there (at least from what I can see).
Stradale disappeared. It is not really a surprise as it was still Euro 3...

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Lets be honest. Why would u buy a stradale when the Turismo Veloce does everything better?
Wise decision to discontinue the model so no more R&D goes into that model. If there was any R&D actually going into the stradale.

+ to be honest... it was kinda ugly.

as for the Rivale. That thing looks dope with spoke wheels and SC exhaust.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the British site. The US site is void of that. I like having 1 of 114 every imported to the US. But, if the spoked wheel version makes it here, I'm on it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I suspected that. Just too kewl for Uncle Sam! A shame, really but not everyone has the bollocks to bring in niche stuff. Good job you decided to invest in a bit of engineering/design history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,099 Posts

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
From what I understood is that part of the restructuring is also to have less models in the future. Rivale model might be the first to go.
My guess is that only the F and B series will remain. Probably even only the 4 cilinders. But okay... It is speculating...

·
Registered
930 Posts
Lets be honest. Why would u buy a stradale when the Turismo Veloce does everything better?
Wise decision to discontinue the model so no more R&D goes into that model. If there was any R&D actually going into the stradale.

+ to be honest... it was kinda ugly.

as for the Rivale. That thing looks dope with spoke wheels and SC exhaust.
I know at least one guy who has expressed a different opinion...
@Arcimboldo is requested on the microphone :-D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Rivale offers great opportunity to pick one up cheaply and modify into a one off custom.

Surely the running gear is of a quality we would expect..

I have to admit this is not the first time the idea has crossed my mind although I can see the Rivale is not to everyone's taste stylistically.

Reactions: Eljono

·
Registered
257 Posts
^^ What the gentleman said. Although stylistically they are well cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
if rivale discontinued this will make rivale super rare item.... and I love to have a rare item in the garage

1 - 14 of 14 Posts