MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Cannot find anything attracting me - only 5 kg less than my Brutale with 160 rwhp for that really tiny bike.....

Let's wait for the next Eicma ;) .

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
It's 11 kg heavier than a Brutale 800 - that surprises me.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I really like the Rivale but a 12.9L tank against the 800 16.6 and the 881mm seat height compared to the 810mm of the 800 is a little off putting.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Got a response the dealer is not open on sunday!
great planning of the Italians, not communicated!
Yup, me too. And on saturday we can't Hans!

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
I registered for sunday.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
which dealer and are they open?
Molenaar and yes they are open. The only one in NL. Had contact with the importer. Did not get my confirmation yet... If it goes right I'll be there at 15h.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I don't know about pricing elsewhere but in the UK the Rivale is being priced at £10,499, Which is slightly puzzling being £1,200 more expensive than the Brutale. I figured it would be a bit higher in price but not quite that much. Could it be to do with the forks/shock, some extra bodywork, twin rear lights. Could be the finish is of a higher quality than the B3...maybe, just maybe they have lacquered the MV logo this time!

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Roger, the Rivale appears to be priced (in the UK) right between the Ducati Hypermotard and the Hypermotard SP. The Brutale 800 is priced right at the Monster 1100 Evo.

My guess is MV Agusta, like many businesses, price their products based on competition. Grabbing market share from Ducati has to be a goal of theirs.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Roger, the Rivale appears to be priced (in the UK) right between the Ducati Hypermotard and the Hypermotard SP. The Brutale 800 is priced right at the Monster 1100 Evo.

My guess is MV Agusta, like many businesses, price their products based on competition. Grabbing market share from Ducati has to be a goal of theirs.
When you put it like that, it makes total sense :)

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts