MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Not a factory offering. By TechnoArt Sersan http://www.tecnoartsersan.com/, the same guys that did the camouflage Rivale and the Martini Racing F3.

As far as the Rivale CC, I'm not a big fan of the red wheels on it. I do like the Martini Racing F3 and the camouflage Rivale though.

Registered
There can only be one CC or Tambo bike for that matter. It was part of the original marketing, 100 CC and 300 Tambo thats it, no more no less. Calling it a CC is like buying a cheap Rolex from Thailand and then convincing yourself its the real thing.

Registered
There can only be one CC or Tambo bike for that matter. It was part of the original marketing, 100 CC and 300 Tambo thats it, no more no less. Calling it a CC is like buying a cheap Rolex from Thailand and then convincing yourself its the real thing.
Thinking more about this, I would be surprised if MV gave permission for this designation.

Registered

Registered
Not wanting to butter the bread even more, i just have to say: "Many projects, limited badgets, special things came out from Mv" , No more aged oak whisky ;)

Registered
This bike is from the Factory , made by Tecnoart ;)
It was the first price of the lotery at the "Gli Amici di Claudio" meeting at the factory ( i was there ;))
Here the vid茅o of this incredible event and the pictures i took ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA4EdxIeZbQ

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.626165934141382.1073741930.441923715898939&type=3
Until the factory has an official release its still just a paint job and does not do justice to the CC name plate. Its like trying to market the Batman and Transformer F4 as a limited edition. More like a one off paint job. Rivale CC, call a fig a fig and a trough a trough.

MV original marketing and the original mission statement was that there will be ONLY 100 CC and 300 Tambo ever built by the factory and they will NEVER call any other MV a CC or a Tambo.

The Rivale CC, what's the CC stand for? Cheap Copy.

Registered
This bike is from the Factory , made by Tecnoart ;)
But not the MV factory as I understand it, correct? There is nothing on the MV website about this.

Formerly WYD OPN
There's a gorgeous Brutale Tamburini, Brutale Senna, and Brutale CC that are customs. I think they're very nicely done, and I'd consider commissioning any or all of them.

The standard models from the factory are just paint jobs. The LEs are unique, but partly because of their spec and content. I think a high-end model that didn't exist from the factory is great.

A Gen1 F4 CC that is a replica is a copy or tribute. A Brutale CC or Rivale CC or Dragster CC or Gen2 F4 CC never existed, and carries the special theme to a new model of bike if done appropriately. The ones I've seen are very special and are not just paint jobs at all.

YMMV. I like this Rivale CC, except for the red wheels.

Registered
There's a gorgeous Brutale Tamburini, Brutale Senna, and Brutale CC that are customs. I think they're very nicely done, and I'd consider commissioning any or all of them.

The standard models from the factory are just paint jobs. The LEs are unique, but partly because of their spec and content. I think a high-end model that didn't exist from the factory is great.

A Gen1 F4 CC that is a replica is a copy or tribute. A Brutale CC or Rivale CC or Dragster CC or Gen2 F4 CC never existed, and carries the special theme to a new model of bike if done appropriately. The ones I've seen are very special and are not just paint jobs at all.

YMMV. I like this Rivale CC, except for the red wheels.
Agreed.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts