MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Last year I have bought a 2016 Rivale. In my introduction topic I already asked you guys for some help with removing the stock handguards and mirrors to replace them for some better looking aftermarket parts. Only few people seem to have some experience with it yet.

Last week I decided to start removing the handguards and mirrors and look for some nice parts to replace them with. I thought it would be nice to share it here with you.

What is left after removing the stock handguards and mirrors are some kind of plugs/bolts in the bar end. With some force these plugs can be unscrewed from the bar end. This leaves you with an open bar end.

First I mounted a Rizoma mounting adapter (P/N RIBSFR002B). This enables you to mount bar end mirrors together with bar end indicators. I chose to go with mirrors from Motogadget and bar end indicators from Rizoma.

Parts
Rizoma adapter: Rizoma adapter Sguardo knipperlicht 22mm
Rizoma indicators: Rizoma knipperlicht Sguardo FR060
Motogadget mirror: mo.view pace, Metalmirror, glasloser Rückspiegel, glassless Mirror, Ultracut, Motorradspiegel, Lenkerendenspiegel, Rückspiegel, Rear View Mirror, CNC-Spiegel, Moto Spiegel, Designspiegel, Lenkerspiegel

Some photo’s:

·
Super Moderator
21,779 Posts
Do you have pictures of the disassembly and the internal parts that you removed?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have pictures of the disassembly and the internal parts that you removed?
No, I did not make pictures during the process. I can make some pictures of plugs/bolts that I have removed from the steer.

·
Super Moderator
21,779 Posts
That would be helpful to folks contemplating the same process.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts