MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone can tell me that this is the Rivale to carry companion? panigale and she had a companion and I finished dead on each route

·
Registered
48 Posts
Stradale is a bit more suited to caring a pillion, and very similar to rivale especially is you remove the luggage bags so that would possibly be the better option for you?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stradale is a bit more suited to caring a pillion, and very similar to rivale especially is you remove the luggage bags so that would possibly be the better option for you?

I have seen is a used one , and leave me very well priced, still I have not seen the first person rivale , which had not read it , its autonomy and that is making me doubt ....

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I've never carried a pillion on my Rivale. If that is important to you, consider getting the Turismo Veloce, unless you're talking about a rare need to carry a passenger. Or consider getting a Ducati Multistrada. A Maxi Motard like a Rivale or Hypermotard is not a good long-term solution for two-up riding.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I've got a stradale that is great for a blast and commuting then spent hours out with my wife at weekends and it works and feels great! I'm 5ft11 and 14st my wife around 5ft5 and 9st if that helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts