MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning this weekend RIDE! :yo: I was thinking Little Tujunga to Angeles Crest! Anyone care to join? Thinking of starting off the 210FWY Osborne Exit and going up Little Tujunga, which turns into Sand Canyon, then taking the 14FWY to Angeles Crest Exit. Use Big Tujunga onto Angeles Crest and ending at Shell Gas Station right off the 210FWY exit in Glendale! But if more people join we can arrange meeting points and what not. Here are some canyons around my HOOD! Click on the link below:

http://www.lateralg.org/foothills.htm

·
Registered
735 Posts
saturday maybe. Sunday going on a yacht in Newport :hump:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have a great route that excludes the 14 FWY once you drop down from Sand Canyon. Instead it cuts through Acton and the canyons throughout then hits Sierra HWY which you intercept Angeles Forrest off of. Angeles Forrest meets up with Angeles Crest at the middle and you can then go up the crest to Newcombs or down to the Shell station.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
:popcorn: LETS DO IT! Well im game saturday or sunday morning! Maybe we can see that TAMBO LARRY! :ahhh: Awiner hows the w215? Still got it?

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
My ass is still recovering from its 289-mile beatdown from the RC51 last weekend...I am staying local, Ortega probably, was thinking about barnstorming the exotic car show at Crystal Cove...Anyone interested in meeting me on either side of Ortega is certainly welcome.

Does anyone know the details of that Crystal Cove get together? Is it both Saturday AND Sunday? Website? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
MV4LA/RA
Hello~ how are you?

well i love to ride this weekend
but i have wakeboarding on sat. afternoon.
sunday i ok

so can you tell me sat? or sun?

hey Larry how are you?
we need to meet up some time soon.
take care~

STEVE ^^

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
twoeleven said:
My ass is still recovering from its 289-mile beatdown from the RC51 last weekend...I am staying local, Ortega probably, was thinking about barnstorming the exotic car show at Crystal Cove...Anyone interested in meeting me on either side of Ortega is certainly welcome.

Does anyone know the details of that Crystal Cove get together? Is it both Saturday AND Sunday? Website? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Griff
twoeleven
Griff,

The Crystal Cove show is just saturday mornings. People start to get there by 7am, and 8am if you want a parking spot somewhere in the entire lot. Motorcycles shouldn't have a problem. I have tried getting meets together at CC before, and will continue to do so when I am back in san diego (next week). Maybe upcoming saturday?

-Alvin

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Thanks Al! I'll try to be there between 7 and 8 if anyone else is in the area, I will be the guy in full-leathers sweating and drooling into the Ferrari's.

Alvin, whenever you want to ride out there, next week or whatever, it is just a rip across Ortega away for me, just let me know!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So nobody wants 2 join but Awiner & punisher? Altoon? Netizen? CD3KD? Well looks like there might be bad weather if so it will be postponed but planning on riding for sure this week! Just let me know who will be joining...?

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
twoeleven said:
Thanks Al! I'll try to be there between 7 and 8 if anyone else is in the area, I will be the guy in full-leathers sweating and drooling into the Ferrari's.

Alvin, whenever you want to ride out there, next week or whatever, it is just a rip across Ortega away for me, just let me know!

Griff
twoeleven
My bike stays up north :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I'll see if i can drive there next weekend. Will make a thread in the events section when i find out for sure

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I will be out on the bike this weekend for sure. :smoking: We can't guarantee too much more good weather here before the autumnal season really gets a grip. :eek:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i will ride saturday morning be at the seven eleven off the 210FWY at osborne like around 9:00 wait for like 15 mins then from there take off if anyone else is going let me know!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Unfortunately I'm tied up until 1pm on Saturday. I'll probably take the ZX out for a while in the afternoon, local canyons only.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts