·
Registered
17,189 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guys,

it is a bit more difficult to ride as one gets older. the position is a bit extreme at times. I do best doing short jaunts of about 100 miles on a lovely sat/sun am. Did another 95 this am. I do love the way this beast runs both on the country 2 lanes and also the interstates for short bursts into the triples.

292 runs great and I hope you guys enjoy yours as I do mine!

Peter

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just got 654 miles showing on my bike

But then I have only had it two months and we have only had 6 days of sunshine so far

But still must try harder!

Tambo looks very nice by the way

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
How many back massages necessary

What's your age again Randy? :stickpoke

There's nothing wrong with the riding position on an F4 1000 or 1078 for a fit man, of any age. Ponder that for a while... :banghead:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
What's your age again Randy?..... Ponder that for a while...
It's just like a lawyer to ask a question that he already knows the answer to. Ponder that for a while......:stickpoke

·
Registered
689 Posts
Tamburini292 @ 9400 miles.

Still :king:
The bike looks nice. Now that you've got it broken in, you can really start riding it.

Thanks for cheering me up. I was feeling badly about only having 13,300 m. on my 312.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Why would you feel bad riding the MV? That is what it was made for!

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
There's nothing wrong with the riding position on an F4 1000 or 1078 for a fit man, of any age. Ponder that for a while... :banghead:
This coming from a man that appears to have an ample girth himself..........:stickpoke

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
It's just like a lawyer to ask a question that he already knows the answer to. Ponder that for a while......
I did (ponder that). In 26 years of legal practice I learnt never to ask a question that you don't know the answer to and like that answer... :stickpoke

This coming from a man that appears to have an ample girth himself
With age comes feebleness. Sorry Randy, wrong guy, wrong pic. My stats are 6 ft and 75 kgs. :stickpoke

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Why would you feel bad riding the MV? That is what it was made for!
It was the "only 13,300 miles" part that I felt badly about, considering that I've had the bike for 22 months. My 2000 F4s had 17,000 miles on it after 14 months. Makes me feel like a slacker on the new one.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts