MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey any of the NSW possie up for a ride tomorrow if the weather holds up, mt misses is away and doesnt get back till tomorrow night, nothing drastic the old rd maybe a blast up to wisemens and back like the last small get together.

James

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Hey any of the NSW possie up for a ride tomorrow if the weather holds up, mt misses is away and doesnt get back till tomorrow night, nothing drastic the old rd maybe a blast up to wisemens and back like the last small get together.

James
What time?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I might treat myself to a Wisemans Ferry, Spencer, Old Road loop. Not too early though.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I went up on my own, and ripped through to the Road Warrior. Caught up with Andrew for 5 mins out on his MV, and then headed home....

Lots of fun for me, but pretty anti-social.

I think the rest of the boys met up at PITS?

Good to hear about the painting - did you do some mock ups first using Paint to get some ideas?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
A beautiful afternoon ride for me, with a mate on a rice burner. The full loop Galston Gorge, Wisemans ferry, Spencer, Old Road. Caught a brief sight of a couple of MVs leaving Warrior around 3.30pm, including that beautiful Ago #1.
M

·
Registered
180 Posts
It was nice weather for a ride and a quick catchup with butaleluke, I also saw Minime going the other way on his Tambo as I returned home.

Only one other MV at Roadwarriors (or whatever it is called now).

Andrew...

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I had troubles starting the bike up the morning and found out the EBS relay was playing up. When down the road and bike would not rev!! Pull the side panel off and swapped out the EBS relay for a new one that I carry as a spare. The Tambo runs perfectly now.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Sorry i missed you guys but... had a great weekend up at Nelson Bay, Port Stevens instead. Rode up with Carly and Lukes ventura rack to a place called wanderers retreat (couples, check it out). Very nice and relaxing until...

On our way back down Nelson Bay Rd, got a big nail and gash (unable to be plugged) in my fairly new rear michelin and waited 3 hours for the tow truck to get there, leave his flashing lights on without the engine running and flattening his battery for us to wait another hour for his brother to turn up with a booster pack , and some water for some thirsty customers.

New Metzler k3's being delivered to MW tomorrow.

Shannons wanted me to pay $750.00 for my excess. The tow was worth $770.00. Shannons also said this claim will affect my no claim bonus. I withdrew my claim. Bastards.

Gropes... get one like mine above, comes with driver sporting a large chunk of butt crack, no extra charge !

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey Luke, i'm pretty sure we saw you a couple of times, we were flitting between pits and warriors, you should have dropped in at the pits there were a few of us there having a coffee, next time.

James

1 - 20 of 20 Posts