MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took a few pics while out cruising with my dad this afternoon. Though you guys would enjoy.

Wild strawberries just below 10,000 feet

This species of Pine is one of the longest lived things on earth

Look, my dads on the internet :drummer:

·
Registered
419 Posts
i wish my dad was into it.. i'm the black sheep in this regards. I think it'll keep him young. Very nice!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dad is my main riding partner. Even though I have some 14-15 riding friends, most refuse to ride most of the time :conveyer: Or are track only :jerkoff:

But I digress :stickpoke

This is the only picture I have of my dad's FZ1 on this computer.
From last year, oddly enough from the start of the very ride we went on today.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its always too hot or too cold, too early or too late. They have to much to do, might rain, ect ect...

All winter they complain that its winter and they want to ride, then summer gets here and they have the full range of excuses and complain about the heat.
Then once halloween comes(pretty much the start of the bad weather)they long to ride. Frustrating as all hell :ahhh:

Oh well, such is life right?

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
hmmmm
sounds like my life
i have several different group of friend with whom i've ridden over the years

1. my harley friends... couples who've ridden 10s of thousands of miles with us... 2-up.... but, they are getting older and don't ride as much as they used to. we can never get our schedules to match to ride

2. my friends who ride sportbikes... who go out every wednesday night... just to ride 7 miles and sit around, eat and talk... riding no more than 20 miles.... if i'm going to miss time with my wife and daughter... it better be to ride

3. my neighbor who rides a VFR.... about 500 miles/2 years... no kidding... so, he obviously NEVER rides.... so, when he does,his skills are SO RUSTY (which he freely admits...) that it isn't fun to ride with him..... though i like him very much

4. all my BMW riding friends from 1.5 hours south of me.... we DO ride almost every saturday.... great folks

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its actually a long story. :stickpoke

When the bike was about 5 days old I went for a ride with a couple friends and my dad. 5 minutes into the canyon we are coming around a right hand bend(you can see it in the last video posted by sfarson)and a truck was stopped dead in the middle of the lane. Since I dont treat the street like a race track I had more than enough time to stop.

My buddy on his new 749 however does treat it like a race track and was following me WAY to close and could not quite stop in time and bamo, right into me.

Sheared the plate holder right off, scratched my swingarm and I lost my balance and the bike fell on its right side. His Duc suffered over 7K in damage and other than my swinger and plate folder mine was perfect, even after laying on its side :yo:
MV's are tougher than Duc :flickoff: :laughing:

So thats why my plate is not out there. As for the turn signals, Clear alternitives intigrated LED tail lights/signals. :baddeal:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts