MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I make the Phoenix to LA ride on most of my bikes at first it was exciting in an Iron Man type of way. But now, I do the ride through the night just so I don't have to seen the boring scenery - not to mention the lookyloos.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Just a ride without traffic with nice turns would be enough for me. Without a chance in The Netherlands. I need to move.................

·
Registered
735 Posts
Rode from the OC to San Diego to Phx in one day 2 weeks ago. I didn't enjoy riding through the blast furnace. :flamethro

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Dova80 said:
+1 give me mountains

the desert is just sand (atleast it my head) it is neat to see I guess but its not for me.
Eh, wrong desert. No sand around here other than the bottom of the washes. Lots of rocks and cactus though.

I can't stand riding through the desert, but that's probably because I've been here all my life.

Allan, I thought the ride from here to LA was bad... But try east of El Paso. Holy cow, there is NOTHING out there. I drove for 6 hours and only saw a few small settlements. That whole western part of Texas is like that I guess. They can have it!

I'll take Mt. Lemmon any day.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
If I go more than 1500 yards without a curve I get bored out of my skull. I need corners and elevation changes. I don't know how the cruiser guys think that stuff is fun. Riding a motorcycle down an interstate is like running a marathon in snow shoes. It can be done but what's the point? IMO.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts