MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I parked my F4750 next to another one recently. My front ride height seemed a bit lower than the other bike looking at the front of the belly fairning gap to the ground. I brought my bike a few years ago & dont know if the height had been altered by the prevoius owner. There is a bit of talk on this site regarding the adjustment of the rear height & that the front should be adjusted to compensate for the rear adjustment. should there be a certain height difference between front rear, ie front needs to be xx amount lower than rear? what is the standard ride height for a stock bike front & rear. Which part of the bike are the measurments taken from. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
'02 f4s 750 height adjustment?

is it possible to adjust the height on my bike? the dealership here in portland oregon is giving me a bit of a run around for the answer and wants to charge me to look and see. can anyone help? thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
You can have the bike lowered. There are a couple of threads about it. I just had my F4-1000R lowered (front and back) 3/4 of an inch, and for me, it is much better.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts