MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking at getting some form of engine protection for the Brutale 910, seen a few nice items such as the Motocorse billet one and the Sato item but prices seem a bit high, certainly by the time the UK customs etc have taken a bite of my cash.
Anyone found a cheaper option or know of a good product?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Jimbo,

Take my word for it that the Sato engine sliders are worth every penny, they work. R & G axle sliders ditto. Can't comment on cheaper so I'll stick to the unintentionally tried and tested.
This really is not bling, but essential kit that hopefully never gets tested. If it does however the savings in potential damage to the bike far out ways the initial cost. Like insurance, we pay it but hope we never have to claim.

Cheers

Deano

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Deano, the Sato engine slider looks great I must say, but the only source I can find is a US eBay site, so carriage and the inevitable UK import customs costs does rack up. I am sure it would be a great item just don't like paying inflated shipping and unjustified taxes.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Jimbo,

Sato racing has a site: - http://www.satoracing.com/. The site won't enable ordering direct except to the U.S. Just contact them via their email (on the contacts page) with your details and what you require. They then send you a Paypal invoice (or other method). Postage to Australia has been $35us and fast. Good to deal with. Heaps of nice blingy stuff on there if you want to make the postage worth while.

Cheers

Deano

1 - 5 of 5 Posts