MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the RG3's fitted as well as the titanium mid manifold which removes the converter, and this is heaven!!

The mid range boost is quite remarkable and the sound is just hair raising, blip the throttle from idle and it sounds like a F1 car!

This set up is 3 or 4 times what an after market 'can' would cost for a Japanese bike, but it is worth every cent!

At 5000rpm it literally takes off, Oh and that sound..did I mention the sound!

And the exhaust tips with the huge diameter bore!

Anyway, couple of pics for you

Attachments

·
Registered
774 Posts
Absolutely beautifull !

We all wait for a sound clip !!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Don't forget those power figures Graham. We wait with baited breath :blah:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have had RG3's and link pipe fitted to my F4 1000 with a corse chip, and although it's is great, it has a bad backfire on closed throttle. Anyone else had this? and if so how to fix?. Is the chip the wrong one?

A

·
0 Posts
agusta01 said:
Just had the RG3's fitted as well as the titanium mid manifold which removes the converter, and this is heaven!!

The mid range boost is quite remarkable and the sound is just hair raising, blip the throttle from idle and it sounds like a F1 car!

This set up is 3 or 4 times what an after market 'can' would cost for a Japanese bike, but it is worth every cent!

At 5000rpm it literally takes off, Oh and that sound..did I mention the sound!

And the exhaust tips with the huge diameter bore!

Anyway, couple of pics for you
Hey mate
im so glad you psoted this cos i was going to post a question on this exhaust, altough ive got the 750. i would love to hear a sound clip of this thing man. what does a setup like this cost. Does anyone out there perhaps more so in australia, no what the rg3 sound like on a750, do they recommend it, and more to the point what kind of costs would i be looking at
on the 750s do i jst get the rg3 and thats it or ???>

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
the 1000 and the 750 sound completely different IMO. you won't get an accurate idea. but i can tell you that my full RG3's sound like a F1car when up in the revs, and have a deeper rumble at idle...especially since the packing's a bit old now. still pretty quiet compared to silmoto or opened up stock pipes.

750...all you need is full RG3's/eprom/BMC filter/PCIII to TB/CO2 adjustment and good map.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Cool! I did exactly the same thing a few weeks ago!

A

·
0 Posts
style_one said:
the 1000 and the 750 sound completely different IMO. you won't get an accurate idea. but i can tell you that my full RG3's sound like a F1car when up in the revs, and have a deeper rumble at idle...especially since the packing's a bit old now. still pretty quiet compared to silmoto or opened up stock pipes.

750...all you need is full RG3's/eprom/BMC filter/PCIII to TB/CO2 adjustment and good map.
thanxs mate
i appreciate it

·
Registered
279 Posts
Is this an RG3 slip on plus a mid pipe ? Im trying to understand if there is a "full system" version and a slip on version . Does the sound end up being the same?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts