MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have An Set Of Rg'3's With Mid Pipe For Sale, They Have Approxiamitely 300 Miles. They Came Off Of My Agostini Model And Are In Beautifull Shape. I Am Asking $2200.00 Obo, ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN REACH ME AT 609-458-6101. These Retail For Over $3800.00.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Is that a full system?? Do you have some pics?

·
Registered
144 Posts
jovanotti11 said:
I Have An Set Of Rg'3's With Mid Pipe For Sale, They Have Approxiamitely 300 Miles. They Came Off Of My Agostini Model And Are In Beautifull Shape. I Am Asking $2200.00 Obo, ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN REACH ME AT 609-458-6101. These Retail For Over $3800.00.
Are you located stateside?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yes, they sold for $1900. They are impossible to find, there are a few dealers and most dealers are marking them up since they no longer produce the 750 and are only concentrating on the 1000. I actually had called around for a price point.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I picked up the full titanium system from Emoto in the UK. They cost me a little over $3000 but are just as nice as the motorcorse. Motocorse in the US had one set left and they wanted $4800 for the full system, so in comparison I guess Emoto was a great deal.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
jovanotti11 said:
I picked up the full titanium system from Emoto in the UK. They cost me a little over $3000 but are just as nice as the motorcorse. Motocorse in the US had one set left and they wanted $4800 for the full system, so in comparison I guess Emoto was a great deal.

I've been looking at the Emoto system Jovanotti. Can you post some pictures of the set up on your bike please? :stickpoke

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
john said:
I've been looking at the Emoto system Jovanotti. Can you post some pictures of the set up on your bike please? :stickpoke
They are supposed to be shipped out tommorrow and should recieve them mid next week. As soon as they are mounted I will post pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts