MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, just a quick question.. people sell pipes from the 750cc senna for example.. i have an 1000s would they help me? some say yes, though it doesnt make sense in my head... wouldnt they be a tad smaller? yes no.. appreciate the response thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are they the same mufflers? so if i bought the rg3's would i need to ask for the 1000s version? they are interchangable in terms of mounting up, but diameter? same aswell.. appreciate the swift reply

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
mille said:
are they the same mufflers? so if i bought the rg3's would i need to ask for the 1000s version? they are interchangable in terms of mounting up, but diameter? same aswell.. appreciate the swift reply
It's the same model. That's the beauty of MV agusta keeping so many things similair between the models, alot is interchangeable

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
mille said:
There the same part, only difference is if they come with the 750 or 1000 eprom, the eproms are NOT interchangeable between the two bikes, later RG3's have slightly different end pipes :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
exactly the info i was looking for' just 1 more q...

if i just had the pipes would a pc3 do the eprom's job? is it just fuel adjustment

thanks a bunch....

·
Registered
689 Posts
mille said:
exactly the info i was looking for' just 1 more q...

if i just had the pipes would a pc3 do the eprom's job? is it just fuel adjustment
Yes. You can probably get a PCIII map that will work pretty well if you've got a common setup, such as RG3-only. Ideally, you'd want a custom map, but an "off the shelf" one will be OK if you match modifications and year/model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts