i am Nos from Germany :yo:

I have this 3 divide,
what can I require for it??
those divides is 500km old.
looks at you the pictures
1x RG-3 in Titan
1x kat spare pipe in Titan
1x Eprom
I am now in Switzerland on the way, if I am Mach I again at home correct pictures of divide

sorry for my English, translated it over google (fuck) :bawling:

Dr.Nos

Attachments

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
i dont understnd what you want to do??? Can you get someone to translate please? If you want to sell them i will buy them from you.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Here is a thread about the european women cup... but unfortunately, Nina did not ride the MV anymore :wtf:

Let´s keep the fingers crossed, to get to the final against Portugal (hehehe Tiago, my tip 3:1 for Germany :smoking: :naughty: )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha ha wie geil,
der dunlop liebt nina prinz.

ja die tussi kommt nicht schlecht und sie ist Sauschnell :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Dr.Nos said:
hey manuel grüß dich. :yo:

cool das man dich auch hier trieft :)
Na klar, ist wirklich ein tolles MV-Forum hier... have fun! :drummer: :yo:

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
Let´s keep the fingers crossed, to get to the final against Portugal (hehehe Tiago, my tip 3:1 for Germany :smoking: :naughty: )
:guitarist :guitarist

I have tip it will be Italy vs Portugal :toothless

Hahahahahah, just kidding :tongue:

Hope we can meet in the final :yo: :yo:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
MV-999R said:
Hope we can meet in the final :yo: :yo:
Yo, would be a great success for both teams, especially when Germany will be world champion :smoking: :guitarist :yo:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Prior plans

Germany still has to beat Italy first (good luck) before playing the winner of Portugal vs. France - which I think will be one of the best games of the tournament. I really do not care who wins so long as it is a fair game for once, lately the referees have been poor.

Besides my favourite team Barcelona won the Champions league so I am happy until next season!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Never... I think, this was an ebay fake, to promote her website... :eek:nthecan:

btw.: you can get the Enzo cheaper, and you can get a better girl cheaper :stickpoke :smoking: :naughty:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts