i am Nos from Germany :yo:

I have this 3 divide,
what can I require for it??
those divides is 500km old.
looks at you the pictures
1x RG-3 in Titan
1x kat spare pipe in Titan
1x Eprom
I am now in Switzerland on the way, if I am Mach I again at home correct pictures of divide

sorry for my English, translated it over google (fuck) :bawling:

Dr.Nos

Attachments

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
i dont understnd what you want to do??? Can you get someone to translate please? If you want to sell them i will buy them from you.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Here is a thread about the european women cup... but unfortunately, Nina did not ride the MV anymore :wtf:

Let´s keep the fingers crossed, to get to the final against Portugal (hehehe Tiago, my tip 3:1 for Germany :smoking: :naughty: )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha ha wie geil,
der dunlop liebt nina prinz.

ja die tussi kommt nicht schlecht und sie ist Sauschnell :)

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Manuel_F4 said:
Let´s keep the fingers crossed, to get to the final against Portugal (hehehe Tiago, my tip 3:1 for Germany :smoking: :naughty: )
:guitarist :guitarist

I have tip it will be Italy vs Portugal :toothless

Hahahahahah, just kidding :tongue:

Hope we can meet in the final :yo: :yo:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Prior plans

Germany still has to beat Italy first (good luck) before playing the winner of Portugal vs. France - which I think will be one of the best games of the tournament. I really do not care who wins so long as it is a fair game for once, lately the referees have been poor.

Besides my favourite team Barcelona won the Champions league so I am happy until next season!

·
Registered
209 Posts
That is it!

Yes can you believe that? Now the auction has been removed or is not available! How pathetic of her, she says her ideal man is 40-60 years old but especially financially secure. She must be Germany's Anna Nicole Smith!

Here is her website below:
http://www.leila-oriental.de.vu/

and her e-mail address:
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Never... I think, this was an ebay fake, to promote her website... :eek:nthecan:

btw.: you can get the Enzo cheaper, and you can get a better girl cheaper :stickpoke :smoking: :naughty:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts