MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe this item deserves to be posted in this forum prior to listing on EBAY.
Here is a Factory MV R&D Reverse Shift Drum for F4 manufactured 05/2002 an sent to USA for race development purposes but was never used
IMG_5776.jpg
IMG_5775.jpg
IMG_5782.jpg

Obviously was in storage but as you can see new and in excellent condition - only one.

If you are interested in this original special part that allows reverse shifting (race/track shift setup) - please contact me via email [email protected] with your offer.

·
Administrator
19,860 Posts
Looks very nice! PM me! would it fit an F4 1078 form 2009?

Thank you
Yes it will..... Hey @maxcorse ...rules state "list a price". Please comply. And nice to see you are still finding cool stuff in the stash.

·
Administrator
19,860 Posts
Oh...this also fits B4...any first gen bike.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Reverse shift? Ha! My Norton had a 'reverse shift' 4 speed with the shift lever on the right side of the bike! I rode quite a few Ducati 250/350/450 Desmo singles in the 70s, all had reverse shift on the right hand side, 5 speed.
I think the Kwaka Mk3 500 triple had 'normal' left hand shift, but neutral was at the bottom, not between 1st and 2nd...
Still, that is a cool piece of MV ephemera!

·
Administrator
19,860 Posts
Maxcorse will be listing this on eBay.....Contact him directly or head to eBay if you want to buy it. This post is now locked.

Reactions: theknurl
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.