MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife died in March 2015 and I just bought a new RSV4 Aprilia. The 2007 910R was hers. We started out with two and we eventually sold mine and kept hers(which had the lowest miles). God works in mysterious ways and I am so fortunate to still have her bike. Bill Gates could not buy it as he doesn't have enough money but I cannot continue to ride the bike on spirited rides or the mountains as I could not bear anything happening to it. I will ride it from time to time and think of all the great times we had riding together.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Martin.,that bike is and will always be a constant reminder of your wife.,and the times you had.

God does indeed work in mysterious ways.,and I pray His and your wife's presence with you continually during this time of immense loss.

It is indeed a wonderful thing to still have "intact" in your possession something that not only was Her's..,but continues to stir the memories and emotions.

To 'damage' it would be unimaginable!.....and your'e doing the right thing by putting it into "semi-retirement".

God bless you ..............Oh and I think you could even get away with bringing it into the house now!!

Brian.

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
"HER MV" sounds like a good prestige tag for her bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts