MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From 16 years old till today (40 years now) i had a bicycle store with my brother.
Today is my last working day.As a goodbye gift i got this.
A big surprise as i entered the workshop today and saw this :mouthwate:mouthwate
It,s my goodbye gift from my brother.

It,s the first ever made 250 scrambler.Framenumber 001 :)
Better pics will follow.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
That is really a great gift. Wow You are really a belly brushed fellow. Especially that You can stop working with 55. How about this.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Congrats on both the retirement and the scrambler. The scramblers seem to becoming popular.

I think we all have a long way to go to catch up to MVista and MVixen.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Even more amazing that You can retire with 40. I do not have such retirement plans, I have to work till I'm 66.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Congratulations, that is truly fantastic :yo:

Hey Russ, I think dear Lou is trying to single handedly trying to fix the US economy!!!! I am pretty sure when we get back I'll have to back to work full time :laughing: God bless her :)

Back to the scrambler - :yo: wishing you the very best for the future Greny :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Retired at FORTY? Arrest this man!

Congrats Greny. Nice stuff in your stable too :)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can,t submit to the registry here , there is no scrambler 250 :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Can,t submit to the registry here , there is no scrambler 250 :ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:
Maybe we should ask Alvin to update the list of classic MV models. It would be best to give him a list of every model MV made. The guy can't know everything.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think i used the word retirement not correct.
To clear things out , i sold my bicycle store because i lost interest in bicycles . At the moment i,m not clear what to do , i,m gonne take my time (weeks, months,...) to find out what i wanna do.
I hope to earn a bit with working with horses.
In the mean time i wanna enjoy life ;)

I brought my new friend into the stable yesterday :)
Later today i,m gone pick up the papers.
More shots of the little fellow will follow.

Among friends

·
Registered
694 Posts
I think i used the word retirement not correct.
To clear things out , i sold my bicycle store because i lost interest in bicycles . At the moment i,m not clear what to do , i,m gonne take my time (weeks, months,...) to find out what i wanna do.
Yeah, we all thought you were done working for forever. :jsm:

Still, it's great to take a little time off and decide what you want to do next. It's too easy to just work your life away and never think to stop and enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
21 Posts
congratualations,wish i had such a brother.
now we are collegs sold my 2 fishing vessels and bougt mv agustas for it.
now i am nearly broke.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@Frans P Was indeed a nice gift.Gonne put new joints and stuff in the motor during the coming 2-3 weeks.
The weekend of the 16 of June , the 350Gt , Bonneville and Brutale will move to my new home in Herré (S of France).And the Scrambler mid of July.And my 2 horses end of July when I start living there and leave Belgium behind me :) I need the warmth of the South for my muscles......and it,s a lovely climate there ;)
I wish you all the luck with the your new bikes ......

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I hope to earn a bit with working with horses.
Goooooooood luuuuuuck Greny. I've made a small fortune working with horses...........after starting with a large one.:stickpoke

Kidding aside, good luck. Truly, here in America, it is really hard to actually make any money with horses. It generally ends up being a hobby that you pour money into.......just to keep your wife happy, so it's worth every penny.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts