MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did the 600 mile service on my brutale. When I went to reset the service counter (did the service at 580 so I wanted to change to ~3200) I went to dealer mode and held OK for a few seconds. Instead of allowing me to change the number it jumped to 3723. Is that 3723 the number until it wants the service or when it wants the service? If thats counting down from 3723 then the service will be 500 miles late.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Take her for a short spin around the block and check again.
You'll find the answer yourself ;)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
simples

I can't answer your question but i have another question. How do you get it into dealer mode?[/quote

On the LHS grip hold down the two buttons for five seconds and release, you are now in dealer mode and can reset the service interval and other stuff like miles or kph.

jimboF4

·
Registered
639 Posts
I can't answer your question but i have another question. How do you get it into dealer mode?
Pascal, press the SET and OK buttons at the same time for 6 seconds.
It's for changing from km/h to mph and resetting the service countDOWN. Oops , asnwered your question aswell Neal ;)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Aaaah Jimbo says 5 seconds, make it 6 slooow seconds ;)

·
Registered
742 Posts
I can't answer your question but i have another question. How do you get it into dealer mode?[/quote

On the LHS grip hold down the two buttons for five seconds and release, you are now in dealer mode and can reset the service interval and other stuff like miles or kph.

jimboF4
Thanks, i knew it would be some combo but couldn't find it. Haven't tried that hard either. :)

Too bad no fault log.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Well you learn something new everyday. After my first service the dealer obviously didn't bother to reset mine as it just comes up with "0 miles to service". I'm not taking it back to Millenium Motorcycles again (after i get it back from having a side stand switch replaced). Idiots!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So since its counting down from 3700 my service is going to be 500 miles late. Thats pretty lame. Or does it want the service 3800 miles after the 600 mile service?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Good info, thanks I will need it, at 300 miles now, will have to reset when I swap oil at 600.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My bike (F3 675) has 1000km and I have resetted the service counter pressing both SET and OK for 6 seconds and now it's shown "Maintenance OK". Is this normal? I have done this question because from 0km to 1000km I have saw the "countdown" up to 1000km and now I expected the same thing until the next maintenance (6000km).

·
Registered
895 Posts
The warning will appear when you are <1000km to the next service.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts