MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time ago when I was on the internet I found pictures of the Veltro with the italian air force, there were pilots in leather jackets, an airplane, the veltro, and a rider on it. I downloaded these pics onto my computer, but it seems that I can't find them :bawling: . These pics are important to me, and it makes me sad that I can't find them if anyone has these pictures please post them here, and I will be eternaly in gratitude. There were about five of these pictures (I think) and they were posted on a non english site (Spanish, Italian?), and weren't wallpapers. Thanks

P.S> Pier, if you have any pictures of it (since you always have exclusives) can you also post them here :yo:

\/ These are two of the pics I could find

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
i neede some cooler friends , i never get invited to things like this . who are all those people ? howd they know about it ?whos the chic with the camcorder / whats her phone number ? i have so many questions ....

·
Registered
796 Posts
i am pretty sure that all those people are either employees of mv agusta or friends and family who came there for the free drinks :)

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Uhhh, look a little closer Logos, that is a dude with the video camera...I am trusting your interest is in FRONT of the dude with the video camera, she has red sleeves, and her ams are at her sides...Does me no good either, my invitation must have been lost in the mail, too!

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
409 Posts
wow man u must watch alot of csi good call . at first i thought i made the biggest mistake a straight guy can do , find some one attractive an find out its a dude ..buuuutttttttt thankfully u ment look closer shes not holding a recorder shes blocking a guy who had one

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Naaah, like you I just zeroed in on the hot chick and I thought, "Whoa! Has she got some big ol' arms!"...Then, I realized her shirt sleeves were red, not black, and that she wasn't holding the camera..."Whew, that was close!"

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 20 of 55 Posts