·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
G'Day,

That link you had was for a private sale, for some one in Queensland, It looks like an excellent buy.
The importer is Paul Feeney Motorcycles in Queensland at www.mvagusta.com.au
I am sure if you e mail them tell them what you want, they will look after you.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
If you need any help on this pm me, the location is not far from me, so if it can be arranged I could take photos/ appraise the bike for you

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you MVASyd, my friend has been able to directly contact the owner and talk with him.
And thank you too Agusta01, but since it seems that bike conditions are not exactly as described (higher mileage, some trouble with coolant pump and a scratch on fore light glass) my friend is evaluating the opportunity for a brand new Brutale. If so I'll make him join the forum, of course :) and maybe he will know some one of you IRL (he lives in Sidney now).

·
Registered
109 Posts
I bought the same colour bike with same km's from a Gold Coast dealer for a bit more... I had the 6,000km service included in the price and got him to fix up any scratches and replace the rear seat for no extra cost as well.

At $17k this is a good buy, even with a scratch or too... i spoke to the owner of it when i was looking but he just lived too far away from me... plus i knew the Gold Coast dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts