MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of pics from the DC IMS. Good show, but since the CC wasn't there, a little disappointing. Might have to make the trip to NYC. :conveyer:

The Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum is also raffling off a pretty nice looking '52 Vincent.

Pics:

-Me on the F4R
-The Ducati SuperMoto (which I thought was placed very strangely outside the main Duc booth in a far corner)

Attachments

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AnotherMV - Believe me, I ride a Brutale, but that F4R felt very comfortable. :naughty:

Alvin - Thanks for moving the thread. When I walked up, Matt from MV said "Hey! An MV.netter!." I had met him last year when I was hassling him about needing a dealership in Northern Va (we have a ferrari/lambo/maseratti dealership, I think we could support an MV dealer) and hassled him again this year. :stickpoke Matt, you're a good sport. Hope something works out in the area. Either that, or I need to move back to CT so I can have Cliff's as my local dealer.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
burgesscb said:
Here are a couple of pics from the DC IMS. Good show, but since the CC wasn't there, a little disappointing. Might have to make the trip to NYC. :conveyer:

The Motorcycle Hall of Fame Museum is also raffling off a pretty nice looking '52 Vincent.

Pics:

-Me on the F4R
-The Ducati SuperMoto (which I thought was placed very strangely outside the main Duc booth in a far corner)
COMPLIMENTS FRIEND!!
Take high mv.net's flag!!!
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
admin said:
Way to represent!!!! I sat on the very same R ! Wonder if my drool is still on it ;)
Haha. No, but I certainly left some drool on the tank. Love that bike.

·
Registered
796 Posts
wow, i wonder how much will the ducati hypermotard cost

and just a thought:it is incredible how the mv f4 still manages to look as fresh, design wise as the day it first came into production almost 10 years ago.in my view,no other sports motorcycle has managed to achieve this.even the 916,the other tamburini masterpiece is beggining to show it s age.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts