MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get some of the original material (fake weave look) to recover an F4 seat? I noticed today mine's got a split appearing at the front.

Thanks,

Si

·
Registered
358 Posts
Depending on where you're located, you might be able to get the seat redone locally. One of my riding friends was just talking last night about having his Moto Guzzi saddle re-upholstered for about $125. This is in Houston, BTW. The guy recontoured the seat and used neoprene instead of foam rubber for the pad. You might even consider having it covered in genuine leather. :idea:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I just bought some matching red deer hide to recover my seat. I dont know if it is the color you want, but it might work. I am out of town, but when I get home I will verify the color and see if it will work. I have a local guy that will do the recover job. He did my dinner table set for $30.00 per seat and that was with new foam. The MV seat is not much more complicated.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Emoto offer a seat cover swap service for the anthracite type material, it may be worth asking them if they keep the old seat coverings when they do the swap over, you might be able to pick one up cheap? my 2p.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I redo my Ducati 748 and MV every year in leather or suede for about $15/seat. They look great and the grip is better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts