MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There,

Noticed (well, actually Cruiser noticed) that the little eccentric pedal on the clutch side is a little bent downwards.. Im guessing that at some stage this is going to break, so need to replace.

Any suggestions on something nicer than OEM?

Maybe its time to get new rear sets that includes this..

Cheers,

Simon

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
Hi Simon.
There was a very comprehensive thread on aftermarket rear sets a few years back. I had a look around for it but to no avail. It was a thread with all sorts of comments & reviews.
I think that's exactly what you'd be looking for.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep correct guys. Checking the parts manual that's what they call it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Jeepers man, speak English, not Italian translated to English by a Frenchman .....lmfao.
There are a lot of options out there if you don't want to outlay for rearsets too, and I think someone has some nice sets up for sale at the moment in that section.
https://www.designcorse.com/collections/footpegs-toe-pegs/brutale-1090-r-rr+mv-agusta
http://www.e-securedsite.com/gutsyperformance/myProducts.cfm?parentcategoryid=40|MV Agusta Store&productID=688&showDetail=1&categoryID=142|MV Agusta Billet Aluminum&vendoridtodisplay=0&filterFor=&collection=40|MV Agusta Store

Sorry I've not been in touch about the Website, been trying to do a quick 1 day job, started on Tuesday and hope to finish tomorrow, it's terrible being a one armed Sparky.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Hi Simon.
There was a very comprehensive thread on aftermarket rear sets a few years back. I had a look around for it but to no avail. It was a thread with all sorts of comments & reviews.
I think that's exactly what you'd be looking for.
Come on Dave, remember where it is already, you're not that old yet buddy :naughty:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers guys. I'll investigate. No stress dons- when you are ready.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Hey Brother - didn't realise you'd posted this reqyest.

I suggested you actually swap the brake toe-piece to the gear shift side to confirm which component was bent first. (fwiw - I noticed the angle differential when we'd loaded the bike up and saw both sides at eye-height)

suggest you do that first and confirm which element has a bend :)

luv ya brother

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Top tip cruiser :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts