MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys been trying to get some good current info out of the site on replacement fairing panel options for my 2002 F4 750s as mine are getting quite brittle and starting to crack.
can you point me in the right direction forum wise or do you have recent experience you’d be able to share.
Cheers Rohan.

·
Vendor
5,571 Posts
Probably best to put a thread up in For/sale Wanted section,you will get more response there.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Are looking for aftermarket ones, used, or hoping to find new old stock?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do Mitch thanks and Andrew after market would be fine seen Chinese stuff on eBay have sourced original sticker kit so would be happy to get a set painted up and place originals into storage 👍

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Don't go for the cheapest carbon you can find. You will get what you pay for, fitment could be an issue. With that said you also don't have to go for the highest price carbon either.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have an order in with Maxicarbon. Plain weave matte.

Will update when they are here and installed.

Cheers

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have an order in with Maxicarbon. Plain weave matte.

Will update when they are here and installed.

Cheers
Thanks for your reply, thanks to the forum info I have had a look at maxi carbon and asked them the best way to go as I intend to paint the panels back to original colours. I prefer the Matt finish and think painting the gloss finish may be problematic.
looking at replacing both side panels and belly pan all will be made to order and prices shipped to Oz don’t seem to bad. Let me know how you go cheers Rohan

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ordered Carbon panels Dec. 16 from MaxiCarbon. 1/3 down payment.

Now February 21, not ready.

Response from MC, Orders hand made in order received.

Waiting. :confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ordered Carbon panels Dec. 16 from MaxiCarbon. 1/3 down payment.

Now February 21, not ready.

Response from MC, Orders hand made in order received.

Waiting. :confused:
Cheers for the update, It would appear any parts out of Italy very slow at present I gave up on an Italian parts supplied air filter ordered about the same time early Dec 20, just got Refund via PayPal. If it makes you feel any better I also ordered a replacement ignition key for my 2019 brutale through Aussie MV dealer in November last year it’s apparently coming from MV factory now hoping for sometime in mid March 🙄🤞
hope it works out mate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts