MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!!

I bought a new '15 Stradale recently and I absolutely love it. I went between the Stradale and Rivale and found the Stradale to be more practical for my needs. I like the wind screen for the longer rides, but I could do without it. Does anyone know if I can replace the Stradale's windscreen with the Rivale's windscreen/'fly-screen'? I can order the Rivale windscreen in carbon fiber online. The screw holes appear to line up on each and the headlight looks identical so I'm thinking you can. I just wanted to see if any of you guys have seen this or tried it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
The stradale is the same bike as the rivale I'm looking at doing the same I have a exhaust fro a rivale on my stradale nd I will be do the screen nd the rear cover at the bk front screen is about £26 fro mv

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The stradale is the same bike as the rivale I'm looking at doing the same I have a exhaust fro a rivale on my stradale nd I will be do the screen nd the rear cover at the bk front screen is about £26 fro mv
Did you have to make any modifications to the rivale's exhaust? I was under the impression that the stradale and turismo veloce exhaust was different from the rivale's/brutale/f3's. Are they all interchangable? The attachment bolt seems to be centered on the rivale vs on the top of the stradale. Can you upload a photo of your stradale with the rivale exhaust? I would love to see it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After waiting a month and a half for the fly shield I got it and installed it. I'll try and upload photos if anyone is interested. The site seems to have an issue when I try uploading from my phone. I think it looks really slick now. Next thing will be bar end mirrors....

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey, I really would like to do the same with my bike, do the exaust fit perfectly or they need any specific modification?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts