MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thorsten Durabahn , known for creating high tech low weight builds and for creating innovative components for various sportbikes ( only a handfull of hand picked bikes) Has components for the F4 and working on the F3. He has complete Motec ECU packages and traction control packages.
http://www.durbahn.de The site is a bit confusing but he carries ISR front& rear calipers and rotors made for the electrronic pick ups for traction control in case you want to go with Grip One or other units.
Just an option for fellow MV owners .

ps . I hope this is the correct section . I not Im sorry , feel free to move thread .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Really? Interesting indeed.

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
http://shop.durbahn.de/shop/de/home

I have asked them a few questions about the pre 2010 F4's Jake, and they do nothing for them.
Not sure if they have anything yet for the >2010 bikes yet, I could not see anyhting yet.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Oh man, Thorsten freaked out! :laughing:

Use to follow his creations when he was just a crazy user at duc.ms and love what he did with a 999. :smoking::smoking:

·
Registered
5,587 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
have to admit love those 6 spoke wheels, would like to hpw much they compared to the MV Corse wheels i have on 1090RR??

James

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
I was referring to the Electronics as Jake had mentioned in his opening statement Erik :), our forum sponsors can get you any wheels you want or you can go right to the manufacturer in many cases.
Oh sorry :jsm: and yeah... Its always worth looking at our forum sponsors!

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Love wheels

Yes James those are awesome.
I like the new 2013 F4 wheels but still love the old Marchesini's, one day when I win the Lotto. These are nice too I thought, and those with the flat side look different.

Haha
Erik, you can look or buy whereever you want, I just did not want Jake to get into trouble...:naughty:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Haha
Erik, you can look or buy whereever you want, I just did not want Jake to get into trouble...:naughty:
I bought enough lately :) considering a RG3 though :mouthwate but I also dont want to get in trouble haha :thewife::thewife::thewife:

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Donsey what I bought for my 2007 MV F312R was the ISR rear rotor that has square teeth around the outer edge of the rotor so the traction control pick ups can read the speed or the change of speed easily.
You can use the rotor in combination with FG Gubilinnis Grip one traction control as well as the nemisis system. The grip one is a better unit ive been told. We have never tested th nemisis unit . Have you Donsey? grip one is about 1200$ the nemisis is almost double that if I recall correctly

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ASK ALEX I BUY ENOUGH STUFF FROM HIM . HE DOES A GOOD JOB AND HAS GOOD PRODUCTS . i ONLY GO ELSEWHERE IF ALEX DOESNT CARRY THE PRODUCT IM LOOKING FOR . LIKE THE dISCANTI?SP ROTORS WITH RED CARRIERS . i JUST BOUGHT A NEW NIKON CAMERA SO iCAN POST PICS OF ALL THE BUILDS AND COMPONENTS .
dICANTI (SPELLING? ) MAKE GOOD BRAKE COMPONENTS , MULTIPLE COLOR ROTOR CARRIERS AND GOOD FEEL FROM THERE CALIPERS . iTYALIAN COMPANY HAD THE PARTS AT MY DOOR IN 10 DAYS .
THEY ARE THE BRAKING SUPPYER FOR THE PARK N GO TEAM IN WSS.
SORRY FOR LOOKED UP TOO LAZY TO RE WRITE

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Keep your nickers on man. I know what your saying, what I was saying is that there is a lot of stuff out there that looks all good but that does not work on the MV's, or that has not been tested by anyone, so do not recommend stuff if you don't know if the average guy can install it and it will work.

As far as the forum sponsors go, I know where you could get them Discacciati gear from - http://www.designcorse.co.uk/Mv_Agusta_Brakes/Discacciati_Floating_Front_Discs

I think you know what I mean mate.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Donsey im not angry???
The ISR traction control rotor better work as I bought two of them . One for the MV and One for the Roehr 1250 which uses the ducati 989 rear rotor . thorsen said it would work with the go pro brand I will take his work for it , hes been strait with me in other transactions and I beleive the pick up rate for traction control sensors is a standard time X Distance measurement .
Thanks Donsey for the design corse info . I buy from GP/alex if he doesnt have product then Design corse . I just picked up the race waterpump you recommended from design . they had the pump at my door in a week .Donsey I dont mind people wanting a good deal but I hate Chislers. I support the site by using there sponsors or buy t shirts if they are selling them ect . Actually I like when I can give to a site directly by credit card . I wish they did that here . I would throw them at least 50$ from time to time . Web sites do not run for free they tell me it can be like 1000$ a month depending on how many people use the site . I could be wrong , not my fourte

1 - 17 of 17 Posts