MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends at Rennmoto here in Tucson have a 2012 and 2013 F4, and some other bikes they need to move so the new inventory can have room. If you are interested in picking up a new bike, they are decent people.

:ahhh:

https://www.renmoto.com/

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Yes they're good people. I bought my 2002 F4 and 2012 Panigale from them. The owner, Steve is honest and fair. I had a deposit for a 2000 MV when they first came out but bought a 996. I tried to give my spot to someone else but Steve felt that wasn't fair to everyone else on the list. They're the only shop I know that doesn't charge a bike prep fee. Sure you can negotiate it out but Steve the owner doesn't feel it's right to charge it in the first place. "What am I going to do. Sell you a disassembled bike?"

They have a 2013 F3 800 that I'd buy but I just bought the Panigale from him last June.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Don't you want that 2012 Panigale S that some guy wants to trade in for an F3 800. :laughing:

Seriously, you won't regret getting the F4.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Agreed, Renaissance motorcycles is a class act. They do and have done the service work on all my MV's. That says a lot as I trust their work completely.

Highly recommend them for both sales and service!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts