MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has removed and/or replaced the stock front turn signals?

How do they come off? I can't find any screws to loosen!

·
Registered
43 Posts
remove your headlight.(unclip electrical plug and remove side bolts on headlight) then you can access your signal bolts

·
Registered
233 Posts
careful! breath the wrong direction whilst the moon is the wrong phase and your relay box will stop working!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I put Kellerman Polo leds in the front. The only problem I had was the first set of signals didn't have a long enough threaded section to hold the bolt. I had to order a longer one. Other than that, I am VERY happy I changed out the signals. I couldn't stand the color and the shape. In the later pix in my album you might see them, they are small.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I ordered mine as well from emoto, but the screws were just not long enough in it so had to make some mods. Did you experience the same problem or it is just me getting not the right one?

·
Registered
720 Posts
saab said:
I ordered mine as well from emoto, but the screws were just not long enough in it so had to make some mods. Did you experience the same problem or it is just me getting not the right one?
If you look the last pic ...yes they were too short for the inner holes but i installed them to the exterior holes.in that case you need to put washers or small tube to get the nut tighning the blinker.I prefer this because in the other hole you have to do something nasty to the original part... :stickpoke

ciao mike :smoking:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts