MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed CAT and replaced with new Arrow Headers and Link pipe today.

Looks much better, a hell of a difference in weight and I'm sure sounds a wee bit louder

For Sydneysiders - got it from

Admant Industries - 1300 439 919 - Excellent price and service - delivered overnight

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hey John,
looks great, i should be able to pop round some time at the beginning of the week to pick up my T shirt.

James

·
Registered
879 Posts
How long did the job take? That is if you personally did the R&R.

I removed CAT and replaced with new Arrow Headers and Link pipe today.

Looks much better, a hell of a difference in weight and I'm sure sounds a wee bit louder

For Sydneysiders - got it from

Admant Industries - 1300 439 919 - Excellent price and service - delivered overnight

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I decided to take it to Dealer as I was not sure if I needed to remove radiator. Anyway, it was not required and it took them approx 90 minutes.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Not at present - I'm waiting for 6k service and maybe get a PC5.

It has the O2 sensor put back in is running ok.
Hello John

Is the header ready for installation of o2 sensor? And have you done anything with mapping now.

Best regards Glenn:freezing:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Glenn

Still running with original mapping and O2 sensor inserted into the link pipe with no issues at all.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Glenn

Still running with original mapping and O2 sensor inserted into the link pipe with no issues at all.
Thanks for the quick feedback John.

I see that there is a very good explanation now with pictures on the website of Motovation.
http://www.motovationusa.com/mvstore/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=198

Very keen on this. If I do not get problems with the sound check on trackdays.

What does it cost to send something like this from the U.S. to Norway? Have you sent something to Norway Motovation?

Glenn

·
Administrator
20,371 Posts
Glenn

As long as you run the stock mufflers the mapping will be fine. Was on mine, anyway....

But if you change the mufflers for the Corse version, or Arrows with no dB killers the mapping will be off.
It was just a little off with Arrows cans and dB killers in, but still OK (a bit more after fire on decel).

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thanks for the quick feedback John.

I see that there is a very good explanation now with pictures on the website of Motovation.
http://www.motovationusa.com/mvstore/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=198

Very keen on this. If I do not get problems with the sound check on trackdays.

What does it cost to send something like this from the U.S. to Norway? Have you sent something to Norway Motovation?

Glenn
The pictures feature an older bike with multiple header pieces, that will work fine on the 910 but if you have a 1078 the pipes are all welded together, you will have to change the entire header.
(i see that you have a 910 so the center section should be fine for you.)

·
Registered
984 Posts
The pictures feature an older bike with multiple header pieces, that will work fine on the 910 but if you have a 1078 the pipes are all welded together, you will have to change the entire header.
(i see that you have a 910 so the center section should be fine for you.)
Also on 910R 2008 model and later was provided with welded exhaust.

So for me it will be to buy both the Collector and the Mid-pipe

Glenn

1 - 15 of 15 Posts