MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Here's the trick, unbolt the reservoir from its bracket and wrap it out and around the subframe and tape it down to the outside of the bike using duct tape temporarily. Perform your bleeding operation without removing anything else and then relocate the reservoir back to original position when you are done. Done this twice so far and rear brake works beautifully, better than when they delivered the bike.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's the trick, unbolt the reservoir from its bracket and wrap it out and around the subframe and tape it down to the outside of the bike using duct tape temporarily. Perform your bleeding operation without removing anything else and then relocate the reservoir back to original position when you are done. Done this twice so far and rear brake works beautifully, better than when they delivered the bike.
GREAT IDEA! Will do thanks!

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
Beaut. Gotta link mate?
Sorry Kel, I'm on the road, got track day tomorrow, will post pics when I get back on Sunday if nobody else chipped in by the.

Not the same as on your bike, you can't reach the reservoir at all without taking the tank off on our bikes.

·
Registered
661 Posts
oops, sorry bout that. Right it is different, good luck.

·
Old Wing Nut
22,164 Posts
Here's one for you......I have to remove the front bumper to replace the left side low beam headlight bulb on my car!! Others are simple to get to, but not that one.
I couldn't believe it at first, but that is the easiest way to get to it.........
In comparison, accessing your brake reservoir is a piece of cake.

·
Registered
17,191 Posts
Here's one for you......I have to remove the front bumper to replace the left side low beam headlight bulb on my car!! Others are simple to get to, but not that one.
I couldn't believe it at first, but that is the easiest way to get to it.........
In comparison, accessing your brake reservoir is a piece of cake.
Suzuki automotive engineering.......:stickpoke

·
Old Wing Nut
22,164 Posts
Suzuki automotive engineering.......:stickpoke
Not the only one with packaging accessibility difficulties....just sayin' :stickpoke

·
Old Wing Nut
22,164 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK, I shall be pulling the tank off on Saturday. May as well flush all the old shit out while im there i guess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts