MV Agusta Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale 2014 MV Agusta Brutale 1090 Corsa, 4168 Miles Excellent condition comes with all stock parts and the following upgrades, Moto Corse Titanium Evolution Exhaust, Moto Corse TTX36 Ohlin Rear Shock, CRG Bar End mirrors with directional, Tail Eliminator, Bike was just serviced at Cycles 128 in Beverly Ma. All fluids, New tires, plugs etc.
Asking $13000.00
Contact Rick at 603-425-3699, Chester, NH 03036

·
Super Moderator
22,615 Posts
I have a 2010 1090RR and I am 6’2”.
I love that bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wish this was local. Been wanting a 1090RR to keep the other Italians in the garage company, and a Corse would be like royalty :).

·
Administrator
20,348 Posts
Hello @JimmyS !!
Registered 3 years ago and just now joining the discussions? Patient man....
Where are you located in the USA? You know you can have a bike shipped across the county for not much money.... Just sayin' ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
How is the reliability on these 1090s? 9 years ago, I joined here looking for an orange Brutal 910 but was never able to actually buy one..

·
Administrator
20,348 Posts
Well sorted bikes.... just an updated version of the first gen 750/910/1078. Many improved systems on what was already a reliable and good machine.

Reactions: evermore

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello @JimmyS !!
Registered 3 years ago and just now joining the discussions? Patient man....
Where are you located in the USA? You know you can have a bike shipped across the county for not much money.... Just sayin' ;)
Lol yes... was shopping back in 2017 and learning more about F3/F4's via reading the forums. Ended up with the 959, but still want an MV as there is just something about that bike when I see it in person that says "gotta have one". My local dealer has a 2013 1090rr, but it doesnt have ABS which as I get older just want to have on my bikes.

I wish I could take the leap of faith and buy sight unseen and have it shipped... Been there, done that, not going to do it again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol yes... was shopping back in 2017 and learning more about F3/F4's via reading the forums. Ended up with the 959, but still want an MV as there is just something about that bike when I see it in person that says "gotta have one". My local dealer has a 2013 1090rr, but it doesnt have ABS which as I get older just want to have on my bikes.

I wish I could take the leap of faith and buy sight unseen and have it shipped... Been there, done that, not going to do it again.
HI Jimmy
The bike is truly mint never dropped or tracked oil changed every 750 to 1000 miles. Service by Cycles 128 in Beverly Ma. if you would like to talk about it give me a call

·
Registered
345 Posts
HI Jimmy
The bike is truly mint never dropped or tracked oil changed every 750 to 1000 miles. Service by Cycles 128 in Beverly Ma. if you would like to talk about it give me a call
Gido do the matainance?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gido do the matainance?
That would be correct did a full service 07/07/2018 new tires, oil brake fluid, collant change plugs etc put made 100 miles on the bike since. Selling for medical reasons just checked milage 4168 sorry I said 3300 in sale post will update that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How many of these 1090 RR Corsas were made?
I was told when I ordered it only 10 were coming to the states in 2014 I have never seen another in my area and I know cycles 128 only sold 1. There is another one in the New England area it sold awhile ago one this forum. I am sure some one else on the forum can give exact stats.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I know Gido... Top notch machanic!!! I will be racing in NH next weekend!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Just say you are part of a pit crew it should be fine.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Jim and jessie will be there. They pit near my team. I will be racing next weekend in USCRA.

·
Registered
345 Posts
If you come next weekend... Look for number 772 thats me!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.