MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Looks like everything is working great for the registry map. What I am doing is using the GPS coordinates (lat/longitude) of the cities/countries and using that data to place the point on the map. Its a great way to determine the spread of MV Agusta motorcycles throughout the world, and the main reason why I am pushing for the registry submissions.

Please let me know what you think and any feedback -- I believe this to be a great addition to the registry for mvagusta.net!

For those of you who have registry submissions- if you wish to do so, please fill in the city & province/state area of the registry submission in your MV CP. Below is my thread detailing the information:
http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=127

Also, the map isn't perfect, but it is a great way to show the general area/location of MVs. If you have any major corrections please let me know.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is pretty interesting, just need to let the registry build up and become very large and it will be extremely interesting plus it will help locate others near your area without having to scroll through all of the categories.

I moved all of the messages to the bottom of the registry page so if you cannot figure out how to submit your MV, simply browse to your specific model and at the bottom you will find a link to "Submit your MV to the registry"

·
Registered
604 Posts
Is there a way to edit the Registry? I want to add a photo to my registry. Also, I want to add my own avitar, is that posible?

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Once you log in, if you look at the top right welcome msg with your private message count you will see an MV CP link. You can edit your registry submission there and it will be pending verification after you submit.

As for adding avatars, yes you can, however you need to make sure it is very small (approx 50px x 50px). If you want, you can e-mail it to [email protected] and I will take care of adding the avatar for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts