MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until today, I had NEVER seen an MV riding. Allright, throw out when I lent mine to Netizen and followed him, don't count the group rides, etc...I mean, I have only ever seen them parked, or at our get togethers, or at Pro Italia, never just passed one...until today!

I was on my way to Pro Italia, West bound on the 210 through Arcadia, probably around 9am, on my blue R1 near the Santa Anita exit. I saw the MV coming East bound, and I waved before even realizing it was an F4, Red over Silver. I don't think it was an R, although it did look kinda like Netizen, Black helmet (I think), and leather jacket above blue jeans?

WHO WAS IT???

ALSO spotted today...An AGO pulling into the service drive at PI with the license plate "AGO", cool!

ALSO spotted today...An F41000R with full carbon body work parked at Newcomb's Ranch on Angeles Crest Hwy. I have a picture somewhere...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
It wasn't me but I was wondering. Do you know if PI has a 1098 in their showroom? I was thinking of dropping by tomorrow if they did. Scottsdale's event had the 1098 roped off an on a stand. I'd like to get a closer look.

·
Registered
555 Posts
If the F4 R that you spotted today at Newcombs in carbon dress was black and , parked near the tree about noon; that was mine. I hope you liked the improvements.
Roadrunner1

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Looking GOOOOOD, Roadrunner!!!

Allan...I rode it today! Call Samson...Check my write-up in the Kitchen Sink...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The bike looks awesome...I wish the CF showed better, but that little camera is a POS!

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 8 of 8 Posts