MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With much sorrow I have decided to sell my MV. After riding sport bikes for many years it's time to purchase a bike that I can enjoy with the wife! Yes, due more to her griping than my decision! It was purchased new in June of 2013 from TT motorcycles in Michigan so the factory warranty is good until June 2015. I believe you can still purchase an extended warranty all the way up until then. The bike is located about an hour north of Detroit. It has 7201 miles, is completely stock, and has had all the routine maintenance performed by the dealership. I just had a new pair of Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II tires put on it. They only have approximately 50 miles on them. There is nothing wrong mechanically with the bike, it is practically flawless cosmetically except for normal wear/tear on a one year old bike and it has never been down. It does have one minor flaw on the left mirror base. Everyone knows that the mirrors flex and have some play in them. Unfortunately as I tried to squeeze by the bike one day I caught the mirror and it flexed too far. As a result it sustained a small crack at the base where the mirror attaches to the fairing. It's on the inside and is very inconspicuous so as much as it aggravated the hell outta me when it happened, I never cared to replace it. I'm asking 16,195/obo and will include the buyers pack that comes with the bike (manuals, spare key, extra MV stickers, leather MV keychain, USB flash drive,etc) and my black DOT helmet. I have the title in hand. Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions or if you would like to see pictures. You can also call me at (810) 962-4450. Lastly, you can pm me here but I'm not on here too frequently so I apologize if it takes a minute to respond.
Chad

1 - 1 of 1 Posts