MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would put this one out there, does anyone know or do they think it is worth looking into an after market RPM gauge that displays the red line on the Brutale. I know you dont need a gauge to let you know when you are about to hit red line as you should be listenining to the engine.

But what does everyone think??

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Just wait for the light, it comes on just soon enough if you're watching anyway, and you can pick it up in your periferal vision easier than gauge markings.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fazer6 said:
Just wait for the light, it comes on just soon enough if you're watching anyway, and you can pick it up in your periferal vision easier than gauge markings.
No worries Fazer good call, the reason I brought it up was that in our Australian Motorcycle News Magazine (AMCN) they had a comparison between the Brutale 910R, S4RS Monster, Benelli TNT and the Aprilia Tuono. They mentioned that one of the things lacking on the 910R was the red line indicator. But seeing what you have said regarding the light indicator I see no need for the gauge.

·
KTM =
33 Posts
I like having the indicator because I don't have to read the #'s just see the mark. You know, just in case I'm pushing it a little hard for a change :smoking:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts