MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I contacted the factory during the Christmas break to see if the Stradale had any recalls (new to me but a 2015 and almost 0 kms). They bounced me to the Aussie dealers; they told me that it needed to be plugged into the diagnostics to check what had been done (fair enough).

Today I rang the new dealers Cyclespot in Auckland and spoke to the service manager (nice guy and helpful); I emailed him the details of the bike and within a couple of hours he replied. Need to check with Aussie to see what need doing (if any). Now what is the chance of them saying that it needs plugging into the diagnostics?

I know that it has the new maps - or so I was told but nothing else and it falls in the VIN range of the clutch and cush drive rubbers.

Occasionally a little longer to run on the starter than expected .... thoughts (original battery but almost a daily ride).

Let the 'fun' begin and I'll update you.

Manic

·
Super Moderator
22,718 Posts
I would say that the chances are 100%

Reactions: Manic

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3 recalls needed when they checked and all parts ordered without requesting it from me so far so good.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmmm delay due to lack of communication - missing emails???

Now 2 recalls - maybe I fixed one inadvertently.

Parts ordered but initially they are saying 2 days in the workshop; as I live a good couple of hours away that's trailering there and back or a nights accommodation which seems to be a little harsh. I'll work on ride in at sparrow's fart and ride home at the end of the day. Assuming the Sprag is one (unknown the other (others) what time is scheduled for this / these?

C

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just an update - clutch updated but the Sprag wasn't a campaign item so it wasn't done as the parts were not ordered which was disappointing. Cyclespot were excellent in their care of me though and are trying to get the sprag in under warranty but pay for fitting which considering everything is good service. They unloaded and reloaded the bike onto the trailer as I have man-flu without question when asked and dropped all tools to get the bike back to me given the near death man-flu experience I was having. Roll on getting this damn bike back on the road.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She's back and all sorted .... Cyclespot (Auckland) did a great job of managing to get this done under warranty too :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts