MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have the Moto Corse and are great but as far as adjustability I think they suck!
I also have the Light tech on my 999R and I think they're 10X better! for a 3rd of the price!

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Do all of the above offer "reverse/GP shift" as an option, or if not which ones do?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Only the MVC (CC standard) looks good, but i saved lot of money and got a very good loking solution as well as a very comfortable position with the M&R motorradtechnik.... I also like the acculign solution.
All the rest sucks, I wont put on my MV agusta rearsets like sato/valter moto/gilles or even rizoma, they look for jappo bikes and not for Mv agusta . The plate used for adjustment looks to much sporty and in not even close to the class of the bike!!

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
MR Rearsets

Only the MVC (CC standard) looks good, but i saved lot of money and got a very good loking solution as well as a very comfortable position with the M&R motorradtechnik.... I also like the acculign solution.
All the rest sucks, I wont put on my MV agusta rearsets like sato/valter moto/gilles or even rizoma, they look for jappo bikes and not for Mv agusta . The plate used for adjustment looks to much sporty and in not even close to the class of the bike!!

Hi Lorenzo

I go along with that,:yo:

The MR rearsets are a very close copy of the CC pegs, but at the price of nearly £500 I will not pay that kind of money just for the pegs alone.

The MR rearsets are jolly good value for money and are well engineered too!! they also include the brake and gear change levers.

I have mine delivered in an all titanium finish as I thought the alternative colour on the pivot washer looked shite, but that's just my personal taste.

It would be nice if they were to do them in a highly polished version.

:smoking:

I give the MR rearsets 9/10 for looks 10/10 for value

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sato rearsets. they do offer reverse shift but I found the shifting wasn't as smooth that way.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Best way to do reverse shift is to install the reverse shift drum--an affordable and easy job on MVs.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I've always thought that Gilles were the best looking. Having said that I own Lightechs.

·
Registered
220 Posts
How much of an adjustment difference would a set of rearsets make over the stock ones? Unfortunately (or rather, fortunately) I'm not a short little italian guy so I could use a little more room for my legs.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Since the stock ones are actually not very adjustable at all, almost any aftermarket rearsets will be an improvement.

Those CRG rearsets are nice and we've been nagging them about doing them for the MV for what 9 months now?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts